Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving test

Options
  • 17-11-2003 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭

I have my driving test tomorrow at 11... wish me luck!

*if I get enough people to wish me luck.. I might actually pass... bearing in mind this is my 4th time trying to pass the stupid thing... but I have only actually failed twice!?!*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

took me 3 times to get mine!

good luck with it anyway, just relax and dont try to think about everything, drive like ya normally would (except within the speed limits) :D

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭wild_eyed

best of luck & i mean it.
    just dont worry about the man or woman next to you, and if a third person wants to accompy you, tell them thats its a problem for you. thats the reason i failed my first time, but i passed my seond. go me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭kilasser

I passed mine 5th time! Any way very best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

3 times for me too. Second time I failed because the instructor's car was out of tax :rolleyes:

Best of luck second.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by daveg
    3 times for me too. Second time I failed because the instructor's car was out of tax :rolleyes:

Best of luck second.
    I hope they refunded the cost of your test & renting the car! Jeebus

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

Make it blatantly obvious that you are checking your mirrors by exagerating your head movements, you mght feel like a plank but lack of observation is a very common cause of failure. Oh and the very best of luck to you:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭The Second

Hey! ... I rock... oh yeah .. whos ya daddy!! I ROCK!

yes.. yes I PASSED!!!!!!!

I would just like to thank, God, my Mom, draffodx, wild_eyed, kilasser, daveg and Redshift .... oh and the dude in the green car at the crossroads for letting me pass first ... cause I couldn't wave or put on the hazard lights on at the time! ... I'm sure you know who you are!

:D *this is my happy dance*

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭wild_eyed

congrats,
    dont knock people down, results say that its bad for other people.

Conqratulations:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Originally posted by wild_eyed
    and if a third person wants to accompy you, tell them thats its a problem for you. thats the reason i failed my first time

:D hehe I passed mine with a third person in the car,

Anyway Congratulations, tis a great feeling when ya pass it

• Advertisement

Originally posted by draffodx
    :D hehe I passed mine with a third person in the car,

Me too, But he spent most of the test lying on the back seat apparantly so as not to impede my rearwards vision as I found out later but it freaked me out a bit at the time wondering what the hell he was doing back there

Advertisement