Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ripped Off!

Options
  • 26-10-1999 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Heh,

Mikes just pointed this one out to me, and I thought that the lads over at quake.ie would be interested to know that their sites being ripped off major.

have a look yourself wink.gif

http://members.home.net/section-8/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

from the look of the designers site it appears they dont have much imagination to begin with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

lol is that for reall? smile.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    dk 0wns U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Gwaf!!
    This can't be a coincidence!
    Oh the humanity!
    I mean, what?, did they just download Quake.ie and stick some of their own crap on?

Copyright(c) Dildo Corp.(TM) 1999
    All trademarks are the property or their respective owners. If you believe this message is an illegal/pirate copy, please phone weather-dial on: 1550 123854

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Judging by the output code on the site I would guess that and this site are a preselected Template from some web site creator program.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

erm.

so does that mean that the ign site is a template job?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Karla

Definetly, no one writes HTML like that.

Some guy claims to have designed that page himself too, http://members.home.net/kdesigns/main.htm

[This message has been edited by Karla (edited 27-10-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

heh heh, reminds me of that Neo chap who was showing off his hacking site, but had copied the site (he messed up the HTML though so it looked cack) from another hacking site. But then he linked to the gfx on the original site the muppet.

Advertisement