Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 contract to speakeasy

Options
  • 18-11-2003 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I have a contract with O2, which runs out in Nov. Is it possible to cancel the contacrt and move to speak easy and keep the same number?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Should be no problem. You will need to contact o2 support though [I dont have their number handy] and they should be able to change it for you.

Besides that i'm not too sure. Should be no problem though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭Faltermyer

They will more than likely require 28days notice of cancellation though, so contact them asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

And if they are anything like Voodoofone they will require it in writing as well (they send out a form)

P.S. There is a new mobiles forum for questions like this ...:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭Faltermyer

Yes, they will require it in writing. But, nowadays, for most things, "In Writing" means Fax,Post or Email. But check to be sure, cos certain things still really mean "In writing".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

i moved a couple of months ago, a year after my contract had ended. i just rang up, asked to change, and they sent me out a new sim. you ring them up then when the new sim arrives and they'll transfer your phone number from old sim to new.

let us know if they offer you anything in order to keep you on contract. i said i was switching network but wanted an o2 sim as a spare, and even tho i rarely spent over €25 a month they offered me a 25% discount on line rental plus €5 free call value each month for the first 9 months of a new 12 month contract

• Advertisement
Advertisement