Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do you go out???

Options
  • 18-11-2003 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hi all just a wonderin where do all yee mid westerns venture out in this little city???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Nancys, Mickeys, Tom Collins, Small Claws or Clohessys.

As for clubs, dont really go that often but if I do then its the Sin Bin or Teds or even Costelloes for a few quiet late ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 limerickbabe

If im really drunk id go to termites!!!!

As 4 pubs dont mind nancys, smyths, or quinns

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭hertz

Charlie Chaplins, PJs, Mollys are some other good pubs, tend to catch a younger crowd though. Should check the Trinity Rooms out, thats a new club, used to be Docs.

Hertz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

Mickeys, Tom Collins's, Dolans,
    Practically lived in The Wicked Chicken back in the day.

/me weeps for drunken days of yore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭smiling_time

i work in trinity but i usually go to any of the UL college bars and in the city i go to nancys, smyths, charlies,nevada smiths.used to go to termites all the time during the summer.anyone know where high stool is? have heard loads about it but never found it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 limerickbabe

Whats the story with the trinity rooms any way was never in there!!

What kinda of crowd? and more importantly will one get ripped off there???

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by smiling_time
    anyone know where high stool is? have heard loads about it but never found it!
    Catherine Street if I remember rightly (up the street from me).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭smiling_time

in trinity during the week its mostly students and the crowd is different at weekends.i only work one of the week nights.you will get ripped off at the cocktail bar anyway.sex on the beach for 10 euro!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Beer Baron

If im really drunk id go to termites!!!!

Yeh well, you'd want to be.
    I swear there's no drink so hard, no drug too crazy, no substance on this earth that could shatter my senses to the point that I would ever go back in there again. I was there about 2 years ago and went, "did everyone get younger in here or am I just old?"

Then I saw the other people. The ones that were old when I went there- they looked no older than me- but they were still there, with their same stupid hair and their same stupid "I'm a cool goth" clothes dancing to the same stupid songs.

Yeah- I must be gettin' old.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

The Savoy is gone now btw, termites has been relegated to somewhere in the globe afaik

• Advertisement
Advertisement