Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scared of finishing college!!!!

• 18-11-2003 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Finishing D.I.T this year and i am scared s###less of the exams and the work im not doin at the mo!!!!!

Any1 else in there last year?????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭hertz

Im in final yr in UL, and cant wait to finish, all the projects, FYP and exams do scare me this year but I cant wait to rid of it all. I mean the social life is class but you see less and less of that as you draw nearer your dgree. roll on june!!!!

hertz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭skipn_easy

I'm in final year as well in Trinity. It can be pretty scary when I start thinking about exams, final year project and getting a job when I finish. But to be honest I'm so busy all the time with assignments, projects etc. that I don't really have time to think about it.

My advice is try your best, work hard and enjoy yourself because its only one year and the way you deal with this year will more than likely impact the rest of your life.

I do feel a bit sad when I think of the great institution that I will be leaving, the friends I'll miss and the long summer holidays. At the same time, four years is a long time to spend in one place and its definitely getting to be time when I do something different.

Advertisement