Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Rugby

• 18-11-2003 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Let the sledging begin!

A guy walks into a bar with a dachshund under his arm. The dog is wearing a England rugby jersey and is festooned with England pom-poms.

The bartender says, "Hey! No pets are allowed! You'll have to leave."
    The guy begs him, "Look, I'm desperate! We're both big fans, the TV's broken at home, and this is the only place around where we can see the game."

After securing a promise that the dog will behave, and warning him that he and the dog will be thrown out if there's any trouble, the bartender relents and allows them to stay in the bar and watch the game.

The big game begins with the poms receiving the kickoff. They march down field, get stopped at the 22, and kick a penalty goal.

Suddenly, the dog jumps up on the bar and begins walking up and down the bar giving high-fives to everyone. The bartender says, "Wow that is the most amazing thing I've seen! What does the dog do if they score a try?"

The owner replies, "I don't know, I've only had him for three years."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

lol, that was good (Y)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

lol, so so true!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

absolutly class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

so true :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Commissar

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭spudulike

brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Bluelight

lol :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SpankyFart

lol funny :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭DEG viper

rofl :):)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Agent7249

:D lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

True:D

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Jabbathegut

These ones are laying sh|t on the Kiwis are their embarrasing choke on the weekend.
    http://www.blackpigs.com.au/rugbyjokes.htm
    Enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Agent7249

Some good jokes in there :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

English Rugby > all :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Zer0^

Originally posted by Kold
    English Rugby > all :p

Booooo

Irish Rugby > all

!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Heard on the news this morning that the English teams training was help up for two hours due to a security scare. A white substance was found at one end of the pitch and since no one was sure what it was the police were called in to investigate while the players waited in the changing room. Extensive tests later confirmed it to be the try line.

Q. You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake and an English rugby fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What do you do?
    A. Shoot the English fan - twice.

lol :P

Two Englishmen were in a bar and an Australian walks in and orders a drink.

"Look at him" says the Englishman to his friend, "He thinks he's so wonderful, just because he's Australian. Let's bring him down to size."

So the Englishman walks over and yells to the Australian at the bar: "Hey Aussie, John Eales was a soft, pathetic, yellow-bellied excuse for a rugby player."

The Australian looks up, acknowledges the Englishmen with a casual glance, and returns to his beer.

The Englishman returns to his mate, "There's no flapping this Aussie, I think we need to get a bit closer to the bone to stir him."

So the other Englishman walks over to the Aussie and says, "Hey Aussie, I heard John Eales was a Pom."

At this the Australian feels compelled to retort. "So your mate said." And he returned to his beer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

is there a joke in there or am i missing the obvious?

• Advertisement
Advertisement