Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q3TEST2 on irish servers (FFA)

Options
  • 27-10-1999 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Not sure whos in charge of the quake3 irish servers but would it be possibe to get the q3test2 map on the FFA servers or better again would it be possible to get a FFA server where all maps alternate. Like on barrysworld. smile.gif I think the popularity of the servers would increase if this were done.

Thanks Jedi.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

wasn't q3test2 only made for network play?
    i'd say it would be a nightmare on any sort of midrange to high ping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

Nha, Ive played it on servers in the UK and Belgium and further, and tis been fine. Still get the LPB's railing your ass, but theres not a lot you can do about that in any level.

A server rotation would be a real good Idea IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Yes q3test2 was made for LPBs to show off the power of the "rail gun" smile.gifsmile.gif but its a great FFA level and I'm sure more foreign and irish players would play on the irish servers if this level were avalible. I know I'd stop going over to barrysworld servers.

Jedi.

[This message has been edited by Jedi (edited 28-10-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

i was playin test2 on a russian server , 180 ping and there was no problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

There we have it!! Is it possible to get this map up on the irish servers then. Thanks in advance smile.gif

Jedi.

• Advertisement
Advertisement