Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Release Dates

Options
  • 18-11-2003 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭

Im looking for european release dates for:
    Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter
    Xenosaga
    suidoken 3
    .hack

for the ps2, but i cant find em anywhere. Anyone know where i could get this info or know the dates themselves?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter is released on 28th November. Xenosaga, Sudoiken III, and .hack have yet to be given European release dates, and probably never will.

I'm not entirely sure so someone correct me if I'm wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Xenosaga and Suikoden 3 dont seem to stand a chance on hell.

as for .hack// the scale fo the whole project(4 games and christ only knows how many mangas, series and ovas there are) it would be simply ridiculous to ignore europe. but as far as i know noone has licenced it in europe so for the time being its a great big ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

suidokens not getting released?? damn, i saw a pre-order option on the http://uk.game.com site, but even thats gone now. Anyone like to recommend some decent RPG's on the ps2 instead???

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

My advice is to get your playstation 2 chipped and import Xenosaga and Suikoden 3. They are great games and are worth the price of chipping. Also you can expect some more games to go the way of Suikoden 3 and Xensaga so it's worth it so you won't miss anymore.

From what I've heard from Konami Suikoden 4 is still on for a European release but bear in mind that so was Suikoden 3 until a few months before its release.

P.S. Suikoden 3 is becoming quite a rarity. Get it quick or you'll be paying through your teeth in a few years (just look at the prices of Suikoden 2 in Amazon.com)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Originally posted by fixxxer
    suidokens not getting released?? damn, i saw a pre-order option on the http://uk.game.com site, but even thats gone now. Anyone like to recommend some decent RPG's on the ps2 instead???

Game are not two good at release dates - try eurogamer.net.

• Advertisement

chipped you say......
    i know nothing of this process. whats are its pro's and cons? is it expensive? where does it? Throw any info you have at me ill need it all to decide!!

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Anyone like to recommend some decent RPG's on the ps2 instead???

Shadown Hearts, Legaia Dual Saga and Dark Chronicle are all great, Shadow Hearts especially.

grandia 2 is also a damn fine game as is kingdom hearts if you dont vomit with all the disney lets be friends crap. as for the chipping there has been loads of threads before that discussed th many pros and cons and cost. give it a search.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Cheack your pms fixxer. Sorry that it's not much help.

• Advertisement

thought i would dig this one up again as it seems that .hack is on its way to europe.

the official .hack website has had a bit of a face lift to include a region selector with euorpean countries and australia(both pal) listed as coming soon. also the gamefaqs info page has for .hack//infection has it penned in for a jan 21st 2004 release by atari. normally gamefaqs european release dates are taken with a pinch of salt but considering the changes to the main site i think they might be right.

http://www.dothack.com

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/data/15100.html

Advertisement