Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet problems

Options
  • 19-11-2003 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭

This problem has only started happening recently, no idea what's causing it or how to fix it.

When I connect (dial-up) the two little computers don't come up at the bottom of the screen anymore, neither does a box pop-up saying 'You are connected to blah blah'. I've made sure that the box to show icon in notification area was checked. When I click on the short cut to connect (after Im connected) it just comes up asking me to connect, even though I am connected. Click Dial or connect, and the window just disappears.

I've tried making new connections but it's the same. These connections don't show up in My Network Connections either btw.

Windows XP, SP1.
    IE 6
    Esat NoLimits
    Athlon 1.3
    384 RAM

Advertisement