Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somebody HELP :)

Options
  • 29-10-1999 9:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi all,

Im trying to set up a QuakeWorld lan in Dundalks first internet cafe. I have 14 identical machines all with Voodoo Banshee's.
    Ive put QW 2.33 and gl 9.8 on them all and 1/2 of them are working fine but I'm getting error messages on the others, anyone know what to do when ya get these errors;

HWCEXT not implemented (followed by)
    GRSstSelect: Non-exsistant sst

or on another machine im getting;
    Bad Surface extents error

Any help would be much appreciated, and anyone who wants to come to Dundalk for a few games is more than welcome wink.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Gerry

Have you got the minigl for the banshee
    from 3dfx.com? its version 1.47 or
    something similar. Also get GLquake 0.97
    And the latest video drivers. Otherwise it must be some kind of incompatability with the amd cpu's if you
    are using them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Spaceman

Ya was on to Fing and he says that I need to
    replace GLIDE2X.DLL & GLIDE3X.DLL wiv the latest drivers.

Did ya get my mail?
    if not mail me at spaceman@tinet.ie
    so I can get yer latest e-mail addy
    Tnks Ger
    Spacemin

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭YuM

whassat ! Quake - Dundalk - cafe -

Is that the place just down from MacDog burgers ?

haven't had a decent game since I moved here....

YuM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Spacey. Want me to pop up and give you a hand ? Your buying the burgers tho and a healthy supply of blondes and red bull smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Spaceman

****in A Mp that would be deadly, I prolly get it on for next Wednesday night so would that suit ya? I'll mail ya wiv further details.
    Yum mate yer more than welcome, believe it or not there r 2 net cafes now, both close to McDonalds. Its the one at the nearest traffic lights to McDonalds mail me and ill give ya better directions. spaceman@tinet.ie
    Oh and MP ya can bring friends and its freeeeeeeeee smile.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement