Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Celebrity Shut Up' on Newstalk 106

Options
  • 19-11-2003 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭

Anyone been listening to this for the last couple of weeks?

They do 5 celebrity voices and you have to guess who they are in the correct order to win 10 grand.

IT'S THE COMPETITION THAT WOULDN'T DIE!

Apparently, ppl who've called in already have gotton 4 out of 5.

At this stage, I reckon the only way to make it end is to push forward through it.

Does anyone know what these are? Post them up! If anyone can post a little MP3 of the voices too, that would be helpful.

Please, assist me in my new quest to make David MacWilliams shut up with his bosses/sponsors/torturers stupid competition.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

someone won it yesterday... there's a new one now and they've gotten 3 out of the 5 now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Maybe we should collaborate here and win it every week? :)

New thread for each competition, 10g's split evenly between correct contributers on the threads!

Advertisement