Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

YOung Indiana Jones

• 19-11-2003 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

i was watching young indiana jones the other night and it was about countries wanting independance from other countries standing for themselves as such.....wel i think carlow should this....fight for the right to a country in itself....not just a county we could be a country of our own think of the possibilies..then we could go to war with kilkenny and conquer it and laois an wicklow...then carlow would grow an grown...then fight dublin an galway .....carlow would grow and grow as an outstanding country and then eventually the whole island would become the republic of CARLOW.....and tullow could be the capital.....i think thats a great idea...any1 up for it.....maybe.......not really....nooo....anyone...ah cum on people ;-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

ah think you missed the no spammin sign on the door plus this is carlow it you to go to community then regional and tlk crap there cause carlow ever tried take laois within day s carlow would be known as laois 2!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,309 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Originally posted by Manticore
    ah think you missed the no spammin sign on the door

Coming from you thats a laff!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

that was the point, har har har!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Wouldn;t be a bad idea for a red alert 2 campaign though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

I'm from Tullow! Yaaay, I'm gonna live in the new capital!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I think u prove a point about Tullow people

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

mmmmm What about Tullow people???

/me cocks his gun..................

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭clansman

we need a mod to stop this spam!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

But Ciallian doesnt love us anymore:(
    Seriosulyt hough it is gettin out of hand!!
    was talkin to crasni shay

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭clansman

i think boards last yr were better.. less pointless theards and spam

• Advertisement
Advertisement