Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ul leds

Options
  • 26-10-1999 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

well im on now anyway. where's your compuetr. need some drivers and movies off you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

im still stuck in dublin , if ur stuck fer ppl to set up the lan ask orion bout the servers he will sort u out..... tell him i said so

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭MoSeS_.

Brennan did you meet Eddie since the weekend
    I met him in Tralee and gave him 20 quid for ye,
    soz 'bout the delay

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Anyone any idea why noone plays q2 on the network in UL anymore ??? Apart from me and Sonic , noone else plays ! And as much as dueling the same basterdo all the time is .....CATCH ME FU(KIN DRIFT LOIKE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭Guinnessman

just got net access this week.Winpopup me if ya want to get a hammeren in quake2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

Dia Dhuit Ul Lads,
    What's the situation like up in the UL labs at the moment ? Rumour has it there's some new security **** to get access to comps ? Will this affect quake playing in the labs. If so there's yer answer. At least 2/3 of q2 players last year were playing from college.

Slán,
    jAH

• Advertisement

ye there putting in some frightening thing called a sisko router.No smart ass star trek comments pleeze smile.gif.

Think it means no quake at all(internet or network) for every1 including ppl in plassey and kilmurry.Ask sonic he knows more about it

Ah now GM you know Id rape de hole off ya !

And no sisko router bollix is gonna stop me playin what I waint whenever I WANT !!!!

So Sonic ! What do you know about this shyte ?
    Is it the END(God forbid tongue.gif) of quake as we know it in UL ????? Shock horror !
    Imagine, we'll just have to play SOMETHIN else !!!!!!!!!!!!! What dya think about dat quake.ie ladS??????
    Personally though, I dont give a toss as long as its a good game , like a good footy game !!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

3l33t d00d , mail me sonic@gibworld.com , is a big long story

PEEWEE elite ROTFL

No comprende dippy dipshyte GM ????

haha sonic said u were elite LOL

And whats so funny about that GM !!!
    You aint better than me fool

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

Stop Bickering Ladies.
    Has This Sisko Router been implemented yet or is it planned for the near future ? And what exactly is it ... firewall ?

Slán,
    jAH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

So PLassey has a connection up again? Oi what irc server is being used lately?

Advertisement