Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X2 - The Threat

Options
  • 19-11-2003 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭

This game went gold early last week and for this Im so greatful. However Iv been unable to find a European release date for it, as all the dates Iv seen, seem to be for the US release.

Any one know the date it will be on sale over here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

sorry to break this to you but the game wont be out in the EU till ......Fed 2004 ..... i was also looking forword to the game :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

****e :(

Guess I'll have to order it from the states so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Dancing_Priest

Did you not find the first one to be horribly bugged? .
    Also , (I know , I know!!) but it was unbearably slow to start off with , so much so that I just gave up untill I started the expansion which was blessed with the seta from the start.
    All the same I will be looking very closley at the sequel , games in this genre are too bloody rare for my likeing , freelancer , elite , frontier , and hardwar are all I can think of .

Advertisement