Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raven Shield multiplayer

Options
  • 19-11-2003 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭

Anyone playing RVS online?
    After playing cs a good few years, it's a welcome break, thoroughly enjoying it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭VirtualNemesis

yeah io play all the Rainbow Six Games. The Best ONline Game Around

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Used to play Ghost Recon alot, never though much of RS tho, not enough stealth involved, and knife point combat with 1 hit kills just doesnt do anything for me really. Ghost Recon was excellent tho.

There is no knife fighting and there is no 1 shot 1 kill 3 shots dead unless sniper rifle.best games and the best players on -line

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by Pugsley
    Used to play Ghost Recon alot, never though much of RS tho, not enough stealth involved, and knife point combat with 1 hit kills just doesnt do anything for me really. Ghost Recon was excellent tho.
    RVS doesnt have knives.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dangerman

i posted about this yonks ago.

is there a good few games going on? as in, if i get it will ase show me some decent servers to play on all the time or is its popularity waining?

• Advertisement

yeah there is about 1500 people online at any one time

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by Celt
    RVS doesnt have knives.
    WHen I say knife fighting, i dont mean it LITERALLY, i mean point blank, really close range, ie: a range a knife could actually be a plausable weapon, I requote myself.
    and knife point combat
    Knife point doesnt actually mean knives, just knife range.

Advertisement