Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad News

• 19-11-2003 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

A guy walks in to see his doctor, and the doctor says "Sir, I have two pieces of bad news."

The man replies "Okay, doc. Let me hear it."

"You have cancer."

The man drops his head and sighs "Oh no..." After a moment he regains his composure and asks "What's the other bad news?"

The doctor replies "You also have alzheimer's."

The man frowns and looks away, and after a few moments of thought replies "Well, at least I don't have cancer."

:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Agent7249

Lol, twas a good one jabba:D *thumbs up* made me chuckle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭waffles

or a guy goes to the doctor and the doctor says well i have two pieces of bad news for you!!! and the guy goes "go on doc hit me with it", so the doc goes "ok you have 2 days to live" "oh my god said the guy whats the other bit of news?" doc replies "i was meant to tell you yesterday!!!":D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

^ Nice one ^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Jabba's vers is better imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

i liked both of them (Y) :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

*lol ... I was going to say I was going to laugh, but then I couldn't remember why, but I thought that would have been in bad taste

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

you're right phat, t'would of been in terribly awful taste. :D

Advertisement