Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alphastates

Options
  • 19-11-2003 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

I recently heard a track of theirs on 2fm, and taped it. I cant stop playin it. Could anyne tell me er, where to acquire (i think the name of the track is) "addicted", from online. Bleh couldnt think of any other way to phrase that. I would keep listennig to the tape but the problem is that a certain presenter speaks trough near the end and I missed a bit of the start part :( . Well I'd be greatful for any help ye could give.

Oh yes, the track is great and you should have a listen in yerselves. methinks when I get home I'll have a listen into some of the stuff they have on their site, i jsut hope its hte right group lol.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Go buy it in your local record shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

you can get their stuff in road records on fade street, [off george's street] and maybe tower too.
    if you cant find it under alphastates look under babelfish. thats what they used to be called (and were indeed called when addicted was first released)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭m

here it on their website,buy it there or tower.

next gig jan 22nd tbmc i think

Advertisement