Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can a Paypal transaction be rejected for insufficient funds?

Options
  • 19-11-2003 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭

use ebay a lot for buying cds/records/dvds
    usually send drafts - no problem but slow

thinking of registering for paypal. I know you have to wait for the code to appear on your credit card statement and then you use that to verify your account

so each time you use paypal to buy something your credit card account is debited, right?

what happens if your credit card is up to or over its limit and you want to pay someone by paypal - can the payment be rejected for "insufficent funds" or does it automatically go through anyway?
    obviously if there is a chance it will be rejected you are leaving yourself open for negative feedback and as I only pay into my credit card once a month when I get paid there may be times when the card is up to the max

so maybe I'd be better off sticking to drafts

any help would be appreciated

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

yea it can be rejected. just keep track of your visa balance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

you can preload your Paypal,, if you are maxed on your CC I strongly suggest you cear it first though!

M

Advertisement