Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Server issue with DWMX

Options
  • 20-11-2003 12:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

server%20Problem%20DW.jpg

has any one seen this before any time Open DWMX this pops up and I cant get the focker to work.

Im using the server for testing php pages

any help would be nice

and i have only one server running

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Is this happening on localhost or remotely?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Local Host it happens when I open DWMX and try and view a php page on the local Server

Can you view php pages on localhost WITHOUT Dreamweaver? ie. is apache setup and running correctly?

No DW will not let me view the pages

I open DW and as soon as I click on anything this pops up

I have the Php pack installed correctly but there is something conflicting im not sure if it sql or apache

Forget Dreamweaver for a moment and try to view localhost ie. DO NOT start DW. Just bootup your PC and navigate to localhost.

You need to check that the Apache install is working first before you can troubleshoot the DW connection

• Advertisement

Yeah its working fine

apache server up on localhost

I will check it when I get home later I thinks because I have downloaded 2 versions of apache and SQL and I havent got rid of them properly.

I will update this later

Dec

Advertisement