Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson P900

• 20-11-2003 1:02am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭

I am think of getting a sony ericsson p900 shortly.

Does anyone out there have one? if so what do you thing of them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

i think they are very nice, used a p800 for a few months now and had some demos/presentations and hands on with he P900 last month - it's a great converged device (phone/PDA) and can be a good PDA replacement depending what you'd be using it for

maybe if you give a brief outline of your requirements and you might get some relevant feedback (if your interested)

have you used any smartphones or PDAs before, and what are you planning on replacing? would be easier to outline the enhancements (and any disadvantages) compared to your current kit

if you can, perhaps hold off buying one for a little while until the SIM free price calms down a bit more and the UK stock starts shipping in quantity - you can be hit with an 'early adopter' premium Sim free price at the moment

BrianG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Think it's a great phone. You'd have more knowledge of the P800, Dub, but I found that the P900 was simply a slimmer, upgraded P800. Still damn good though.

Advertisement