Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goerge meets Liz

• 20-11-2003 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

George Bush met The Queen, and he turns round and says:
    "As I'm the President, I'm thinking of changing how the country is referred
    to, and I'm thinking that it should be a Kingdom". To which the Queen
    replies, "I'm sorry Mr Bush, but to be a Kingdom, you have to have a King in
    charge - and you're not a King." George Bush thought a while and then said:
    "How about a Principality then?", to which the Queen replied "Again, to be a
    Principality you have to be a Prince - and you're not a Prince, Mr Bush".
    Bush thought long and hard and came up with "How about an Empire then?" The
    Queen, getting a little T'ed off by now replied " Sorry again, Mr Bush, but
    to be an Empire you must have an Emperor in charge - and you are not an
    Emperor." Before George Bush could utter another word, The Queen said: "I
    think you're doing quite nicely as a Country".

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

lol, nice one :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Considering what I saw earlier today on Sky News, this joke is particularly apt.

Prostesters marching towards Travalger Square, many carrying banners. Sky News camera positioned at street level, facing in the direction of the approaching protestors. Into shot comes a guy with a crudely made sign, simply a piece of cardboard on a stick with the words.......

BUSH IS A C*NT

.....written on it. After about 10 seconds the director finally realises what's on screen and cuts to a different shot. Still though, it was funny to see how long it took them to realise that the word c*nt was being displayed clearly on screen on live television in the middle of the day and cut away from it.

Makes the Guru's joke all the more fitting, when you think about it. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

heh.... s'funny

Advertisement