Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deus ex - help needed

Options
  • 20-11-2003 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭

Hiya,

I have recently managed to push some1 back into gaming, (last game he played was doom).

In order to ruin this poor fellows social time and personal relationships, I believe he now only spends about 7 minutes a day with his family every 2 days... "apologies" i convinced him to buy Deus ex. What was originally intended just as a gap filler during the daytime when he was taking a break, has turned into a 4 hour a day habit.

hmm, a testiment to a great game i suppose.

Anyway my question:

He came into work today with a problem, he is stuck at the airforce base, trying to get into the main hangar, you need a passcode or a key or something, he has gone around it a few times now but cant seem to find what he has missed. It has been a long time since I played Deus ex through and, although I can remember having a similar problem and having to replay the senario through, I cant remember how i got through in the end..

Does any1 recall this part and can any1 help?

Comments

Advertisement