Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work the other box..

Options
  • 20-11-2003 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, what im looking for is some sort of software which will allow my pc [XP Pro] to control the mouse etc. on the other PC [2000 Pro].

I have tried to get Remote Desktop working but for some reason I cannot get the XP Pro machine to connect to the 2000 machine [the way i need it] and can only get 2000 to connect to XP. Also I have to logout in XP so as 2000 can access it. What I am looking for is software that will allow me in XP to control the mouse etc. on the 2000 machine to open files over there, install items and connect to thenet without having to logoff on either machine.

I was told of software a few years back that did this but i cant remember what it is. So, does anyone know of any?

Comments

Advertisement