Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letters From a Nut

• 20-11-2003 3:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

While out in the city to my suprise I came across Letters From A Nut cause the only Sein books you can get here are Sein Scripts first and second seasons, Sein- Off, and The Sein Universe.
    Well I'm half way through it and I'm LMAO at these letters.

Here is an example:

Dear Sahara Hotel:

I will be travelling to Las Vegas soon and very much want to overnight stay at your fine hotel. I have seen pictures of it in windows.

I travel with my own mirror. It is a full length mirror that I keep with me always. It really does make me look the best. Other mirrors make me look puffy, which I am not!

Although it is a large mirror and breakable (8' by 3') I maneuver it around myself. I will use the slide stairwell when bringing my mirror into your hotel. I wanted to alert you so that when I'm out of the room during the day, my mirror is not accidentally removed by your housekeepers. I can not use other mirrors as hey really don't make me look as good. (I am not chunky). I really like the way I look in this mirror.

Please let me know if you have rooms available for the week of March 8th. I'd like to check in with my mirror. Thanks. I love yout tile.

Sincerely

Ted L. Nancy

:)

Comments

Advertisement