Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Noki 7250i Advice

• 20-11-2003 4:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24

I'm thinking of buying a 7250i to replace my horrible Sharp GX10 - any advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭Faltermyer

Dont! Its way overpriced imho.

If you really want it then check out www.ebay.co.uk .

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Tazzle

If you want a phone wait until January, the prices will plummit. Even the 7250i has dropped from 149 to 99 I saw today, on pay monthly, that's down from like 199 last month. It'll probably be 49 by January.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Where/on what network did you see that price Mr. Taz?

I'm still half thinking of getting it on Vodafone in the spring, but it is still listed at €299 on the website. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭Faltermyer

I saw the €99 price in the O2 shop window in the Square on Tuesday.

Though I wonder if they are trying to bring back the two year contracts that they were doing for a while....

Yah, it was on the window of the o2 shop. I'm thinking of upgrading to it, think i'll wait till January though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24 derrie

I called Vodafone Customer Care to enquire when I was out of contract with them. when I told them I was plannning to move to O2 they offered me the phone for €274 and offered €10 credit on my bill for each of the next 4 months - still way off the €99 offered by O2!

The only thing I can see that might dissapoint me about the phone is that it doesn't have blue tooth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

have you compared it against the T610 (especially for it's Bluetooth capability), I'd take one over a 7250i anyday...

or mayve wait an see when the Z600 comes out, if you don't mind a flip phone form factor...

BrianG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

If, for some insanely bizarre reason, I felt the need to retire my N7650, my next phone would defintely be a 7250i. It's a great little phone! I think I'm in the minority but I love the ergonomics of the keypad, it's so easy & comfortable to text with, plus you've got the radio & the camera too. Get's a thumbs up from me! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

I'd go for the Motorola V500. It has wireless Bluetooth, its quadband, has a class silver cover. The VGA camera lets you capture spontaneous moments and you can add images to your phone book. Also has Java capabilites so you can download animated screensavers and games.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭deecom

7250i worst phone i have ever had, it will drive you mad, 6 months of hell, changed back to my 6510 to restore my sanity!

• Advertisement

Care to elaborate?

Advertisement