Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heres the plan...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Yeah...Feburary would be better for the UL lot seeing as we're off until the 14th! But count me in anyway...i'm sure i'll tag along smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭FurY

The parish hall in Maynooth is a bit of a five so i cant imagine it gets used for any kinda functions and alike, therefore it should be cheap. Its as big as what we had at Dublan. Though last time i was in there, years ago, it was freezing and smelt of old people and bingo. Other than that, it'd be great craic. Got a nice big stage where u could throw servers and that projector Mp always has. Theres loads of seats there, not sure bout how many tables and smoking is allowed, if it aint, i cant c any1 stopping u. Mindu, all this is coming from the top of my head as i havent actually been in the hall for years, but its still a kip so surely not too much has changed. It wood do smile.gif
    F.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

err... What does bingo smell like, just so's I know like smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

What has a thousand legs and smells of p i s s?

Bingo Night

[This message has been edited by Bunny (edited 03-11-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

> mmm hide-and-go-pork...

Its a lan, not a wedding tom smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭FurY

Damn morales.

[This message has been edited by FurY (edited 03-11-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

I dunno, I remember the way Tom was drooling over his new laptop at DubLAN... smile.gif

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Fury,

Thanx mate. That sounds excellent. Sure over the weekend, we might even go have a look at this *ahem* lovely hall. Talk to yah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

WOW, a big LAn just down the road from me, now that would be nice.

El

Advertisement