Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting out of russia

• 20-11-2003 5:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

hey, i have been managing cska moscow for 4 seasons now, won the league 3 times, won 6 cups, including the uefa cup, but i dont seem to be able to get out of russia, its like the mob have a hold on me, i should have a good rep after winning loads,

any suggestions??:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,520 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Just keep trying. Is it CM4 of the new demo your playing?

Maybe vaggabond can answer you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

its cm4 with ep5 and fully updated to sept, im sick of playing in russia, board cant upgrade the stadium, co its shared, and as for the training, 3 ultima later still with crap facilities!!!!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Big al

what type of jobs are you applying for, you are looking at eng div 1 or 2 at best, what nationality have you set, i had the same prob when i realised i was an afghan

im an irish manager, lookin for jobs at crap french, english and spanish, all in top division in respective div, think they mighnt like irish managers! really sick of winning in russia the whole time, need new challange in different div with new young players

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Hit the retire button and come back again :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

resign... would probably be the best option...rather than *cheating* and retiring

Hit the retire button and come back again

thats just pure cheatin....so you just want me to retire and hope i can get another job, i think ill stick it out and wait till i win the champ league and then try again....

Advertisement