Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LAN my house this weekend!!

Options
  • 02-11-1999 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

All,

Since your all mad to get another LAN organised. I decided to have a mini get together in may gaff this weekend. We can accomodate about 10-12 pc's. Alot of the places have been taken up already but there still about 6,7 places left. So if your interested please reply here.

I'm situated in Maynooth, Kildare. I will probably need some help setting up and stuff but still loads of time till weekend smile.gif.

What I'm planning doing is heading into the nethouse on friday night for some q3 and q1 games and then early saturday start the LAN back at my gaff. There is no 8pm and off to bed at this LAN. It will continue on to the early hours of sunday and finish sunday evening. So bring those sleeping bags.
    I'll provide some refreshments for you over 18 year olds, and Food is only a walk away.

So reply quickly, MP and Blaster and Dev, you too koopa, i'll be surprised if you miss this one smile.gif

P.s: (I can't accomodate everyone sad.gif so don't take it to heart if you are turned down).

Jedi smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Jedi (edited 02-11-99).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

I hope i'm booked in already, we were talking about this at dubLAN. Gerry and sutty will want to come too and we are just down the road in Leixlip so we can accomodate ourselves.

El

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

WhoooHooo!!.. Count me in smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Gerry

Count me in also smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭FurY

Need i actually say anything?? AyE, i'll b there hopefully, drop us a line or send Jim down. How bout ya wait Tom til the demo is out?? Scatch tha...mmm..lan
    F

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭blaster

Im there tongue.gif

Blasta smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Clamor

Jedi.
    Your a Gob****e. !!!!
    Did you tell your litte sister- typo - Girl friend. Better get her table as well cos your going to run out of them. Did you get the server running yet. ???????
    I hope there's no need for cling flim sad.gif
    Your cleaning it up any way HEHEHEHEHE.
    Later Kid,
    Clam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Hey Jedi, contact me ASAP about the LAN with details and stuff.

Mail to

andy_mullen101@hotmail.com

Advertisement