Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check these Forums out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

They look busy :rolleyes:

82k jpeg

I found the following amusing:
    Britain rules part of Ireland and Ó'Brádaigh, like most people, has a problem with it. So he does right to speak out against it and point out the hidden agendas of the current process.

Some people honestly have their philosophy so engrained, probably since childhood, blinkers on, that in this argument nothing short of sinking GB 20,000 leagues under the sea with all that sail in her will be the only solution as nobody matters only the likes of RIRA etc and their *majority* support:rolleyes:

/ please note that I am being sarcastic regarding there being *majority* support for the likes of ó' Brádaigh...in case ye think I've suddenly lost my marbles... but the guys with the blinkers on in that form aren't, they seem to believe in it :eek:

mm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Éomer of Rohan

I daresay that many catholics only have problems with the 'Brits' because they have been brought up to think like that - speaking as a former catholic whose family were born and brought up in Andersonstown, West Belfast. The parentage of my generation suffered at the hands of British lack of understanding or unwillingness to deal with the 'Irish Question' and they make damn sure their kids know about it when politics comes up. In my opinion of course.

Advertisement