Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N-gage E200

• 20-11-2003 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Yeap you heard right a sim free n gage for 200 quid. Its avaible from www.gamestop.com if you have non "free" e mail address for a little less. If like me you only have yahoo or msn etc go to amazon.com and you can order it for about 200 quid.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Why would you order that piece of rubbish?
    Most awkward ill-fated design in recent memory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

It is only €170 (ex.vat+del) on that site you linked us to. If anyone is ordering from there please tell me how you get on. Also, does anyone else have the phone and how good is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Jorinn

Reviews, are um, bad to say the least. but you can see the design flaws from the piccies, psp looksbetter, it also has some flaws, hopefull they'll add a analog stiick that's detachable to the mock up design.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by pgernon
    if you have non "free" e mail address for a little less
    Does that mean they're going to spam your ass off, knowing that your mail address probably isn't a throwaway account.

(mind you I get 40 spams already to my college account - you'd be really surprised how many hot celebrity secret lesbians want to have sex with me right now:rolleyes: )

Advertisement