Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Friends are we

Options
  • 05-11-1999 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Excelsior will now be known as Team Discovery Channel. Why?
    Well, someone has changed my password. What a benevolent move. i really needed that. just to let you know. its a pain in the ass but then not I guess I deserved it for being from Maynooth.
    wink.gif

Real men use serial ports

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Excelsior, as far as the admins know your password remains intact. You may have mistyped it or someone has ha><0red you (guessed password, or IE5's password memory thingie...)
    I havent checked with cloud but I very much doubt he changed your password...

The Admins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

It was one of my alleged friends from Leixlip. They restored it when I got medieval on my ass. All I can say is it is no longer republican.
    Thanks for checking though.
    By the by, why would Cloud do taht to me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Is getting medeival on your own ass not a bit painful?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

mea culpa,
    on THEIR ass

Advertisement