Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuck in Mafia - please help me

Options
  • 20-11-2003 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭

Im stuck on this level, "Drive to the racetrack and find Frank".

The arrow pointing me in the general direction goes off screen to the bottom left area, and i cant find the race track. Im stuck here this weeks. Walkthrus arent much use here, as ye can see below.
    Can some1 help??

Objectives:
    - Drive to the race track and find Frank (Im stuck here)
    - Drive to Lucas Bertone's
    - Steal the Lassiter parked near the Manicipal building
    - Return to Salieri's

How to pass it:
    1) Now simply drive to the Lost heaven racetruck which you visited last night. (I Cant find it)
    Get a car from Raplh's garage and drive there. There is enough time to do that.
    When you get to the racetrack, you will find Frank there and he will give you
    a race car to race because the original driver has broken his arm.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Adrian

Ignore the compass for now. Bring up the map and look where the blue arrow is pointing. Head in that general direction. Once you get to where you think you are lost, there is a road that goes out into the country. You will find it. It is a big enough road. But you cannot really see on your map. Well maybe you can see a bit of it. just take that road that heads off bounds into the country and you will eventually be in the racetrack for you can se frank with a few other people.

Advertisement