Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone get these spamming idiots off the boards?

Options
  • 04-11-1999 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭

I think we could do with less of the attention seeking kiddies.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 el_pres42

mmm, infobahn infobahn infobahn infobahn infobahn infobahn infobahn infobahn infobahn infobahn infobahn infobahn infobahn infobahn infobahn infobahn. innit?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

In your case, yes.

Cloud? Anyone?

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

I could do with less of Jaden.

Cloud? Anyone?

Uh-oh, our southwest corrospondant for sad, non quake playing gits has spoken. I feel hurt. Hug me, please.

Obviously still bears a grudge against me for frequently kicking him out of #Morgue on irc.iol.ie, for repeated A/S/L MSGs.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Hahahaha that would imply you were an op on #morgue... niiiiiiii

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Steve Jobs

muppet, (im sorry excelsior- i concur with much of what you said)
    but jaden is a total muppet
    what is the problem with paddypaddy
    i found it really funny
    he didnt talk all the time about binding rocket jumps to "f" all the time, but he brought a new outlook in here and asked good questions (see alladdin and prince of persia string)
    no it seems he is kicked
    nice
    proving excelsior's point for her you muppets

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

This is a Quake Forum. Its for talking about binding rockets to keys etc.

If you want funny why not try the Humour board.

I find paddypaddy55 and others iritating, if I was bothered (and the admins were annoyed by them enough) I would do something about them but I'm just not that bothered to be honest and opinion is split as to whether they are a benefit or an annoyance.

One thing is quite obvious and thats that they are not new players. They are some sad, long time players who just want to pr|ck about. What ev er.

Dev.

ps: oh Steve Jobs, at least Jaden is man enough to voice his opinions under a name people know him as. Unlike you, you anonymous coward, who prefer to insult people but havent the BALL$ to say it under your own name, much less to his face.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

these HO0LIGANS just don't GET IT !

or else they'd be on here less.

WHATS YOUR FRIGGIN PROBLEM 2LOSE !

[This message has been edited by ste (edited 05-11-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Um...Ste...you mean HOOLIGANS don't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Dev in the defense of steve he's not an old player
    (He NEVER realy played at all)
    But he is being an ass-hole.
    Must have nothing better to do in collige.
    Just dont reply to any of his mails
    and he'll goaway soon enough.

ps.. His real name is Kevin or Keven (dont realy care)
    he's also Excelsior and El pres42

I pulled the plug on Dublan :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

"A little bit of nonsense now and then is cheerished by the wisest men" - Willy Wonka Some Year

[Insert cool quote here]
    Play GLminesweeper!
    http://www.iol.ie/~adamj/dl/mineswp.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

1973 Amp ffs smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

Actually I dont know how, they'll have to stay I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Jaden is sound. shutup you stupid kuntz and write your tripe on the Babylon-Boy boards where it belongs.

Zero.

Reaper the muppet is gone to bed, and we're only halfway through the 2 bottles of vodka we got. fuk sake.

Gawd, Zero must be ****ed, he's defending me. Remind me to buy him as much vodka as he can drink next time I see him. Maybe I can get a hug out of him.

Yes Dan, I was a #Morgue op. Only now am I coming to terms with my suffering. I was young, and needed the money.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Jaden you may as well just get rid of your computer...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

to suttie,
    i go to maynooth, but dont bundle me into the steve jobs paddypaddy box.
    i have shown nothing but respect for this board, and havent spammed, im practicing manically to be able to play online.
    i do got to "collige" with "keven"(??? who cant spell kevin???) but alas he is only steve jobs.
    anywhoo.
    i gotta go eat bacon.
    Excelling Excelsior from Maynooth collige where I have no code to write.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

ARGH!

This is not me taken the complete pi$$ out of Jaden, I swear but c'mere to me lad. This "Hail to the King baby" stuff is really gettin on me tits like, every fukin post its hail to the king baby, get over it, it's old, Duke Nukem was a ****e game and the only good bit was the strip bar.

I cannot be the only one who see's this as really irritating, I jus can't, ya haven't changed it in like a year or somethin. Can ya use somethin else jus to keep me sane???? Ya seem like a good lad and stuff and yes I agree that kuntz like Paddy55 should be strung up by the boll!x and tarted up with good spinkling of 100's and 1000's and thrown to the nearest Romanian refugee family.

Hail to the King Baby

Me

HAHHA only messin wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Team Discovery Channel

Suttie,
    Team Discovery Channel/Excelsior here. Well, ignorance ****es me off, so all your messages will get at me.
    Spamming is something I havent particiapted in on this board. back it up with examples.
    As for your spelling argument, as Suttie/Sooty/Sutty isnt a real word or name, I think all interpertations of it are fair game.

Real men use serial ports

First of all you must p**s your self off alot.
    Just because you use a different name you think you haven't spamed (sorry but you have)

ps... how have I showen "ignorance"??

pps.... I know that what I'v been doing is spam so DONT point that out to me and I'm sorry to anyone that I might have p**sed off
    (but I ment every word I said to keven)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

Suttie,
    i can assure that my prescence in your life is the only meagre ray of the sunshine that is thought. Your current lifestyle restricts pretty much all stimulus to you, doesnt it?
    Oh, and by the by, you shouldnt really be online in the afternoon, should you.
    Spamming is something I'm not going to do here.
    Excelling

We are superfriends
    Super friends are we

what the hell are you cacking on about now??
    by what do you mean "Your current lifestyle restricts"???
    and i can be on aat peak times I just have to pay for it
    it all gets charged to me esat bill(which i pay for)

ps... it was a hole 22 pound (I leave it on the net for seven hours every night(I love this))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Now, thats just lieing.

Excelsior that is one of Gerry's but you used it to spam so he's not going to use it anymore(i was just talking to him last night)

ps... I love the way you spelled my name (suttie) I realy must have gotten to you in my last mail.
    (I never said I was a great speller, I allway's said I was s**t)

I pulled the plug on Dublan :)

Advertisement