Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever bought a console just for one game?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Oh and a NES for Duck Hunt w/ Light gun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

i too bought a playstation just for ridge racer, god it looked so good back in them days. still does today imo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

when i lived in america had a spare bit of cash, gamecube was 150 dolla with zelda wind waker..................... had to be done

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

SNES - Street Fighter 2
    PSX - Tekken 1
    PS2 - Silent Hill 2
    Gamecube - Metroid Prime

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

PS1 for Duke Nukem and Formula 1
    Dreamcast for Virtua Tennis
    XBox for Halo
    Gamecube for Zelda

While I have listed specific games above, I don't know if anyone is like me in that they wait ages before actually buying a console, keep going into different stores looking at the games, going into Eason's and reading the magazines etc. However it is usually one game that really convinces me. For me Virtua Tennis was a game I obsessed about until I got it...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭marrakesh

Bought dreamcast for virtua tennis brilliant game...

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭boogie man

Gameboy color for Pokemon :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

N64, Goldeneye.

Though i sold goldeneye after a year. Wish I hadent now. Really in the mood to play it. God the N64 around somewhere though, think its under a bed or covered in dust or something......

Advertisement