Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why do you insist on banning me from my own society?

Options
  • 05-11-1999 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I feel disgusted and violated by the way that i have been treated by the administrator of this society. All i wanted to do was brighten up your lives and you keep shutting me down. As punishment i will keep on coming back with as many user names as i can conjur up, you will be sorry. You have not yet experienced the annoyance level that comes with paddypaddy!!!!!!!!!!1

shaddup a ya face

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Steve Jobs

he can annoy you. he laughed really loud on purpose during the film last night, and sang along with all the songs. then at the end he wouldnt let anyone leave the hall until we gave the movie a standing ovation. it was so embarras....

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Bring it on.

Tom Murphy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

Once again, yous caused it, idiots

• Registered Users Posts: 2,289 ✭✭✭Q

Sooner or later, we'll get bored. And then we'll just ban your domain.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Chief

Well paddy.. just so ya know.. Univ's really dont take kindly (Dont take kindly at all) to students causing disturbances with their bandwidth.. in fact in many establishments its a banning (and possible expulsion depeneding on the severity) offense.. Now just contemplate how many of us Quak.ie'ers you are annoying.. all it takes is a few logs of IP's Times.. Dates.. and mass e-mails of complaint to the Sys Admin.. whom never EVER look kindly on abuse of their bandwidth..

thnx fer yer time paddy x2..

Chiefy LA

[This message has been edited by Chief (edited 06-11-99).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

You'd think collage students would have a bit more maturity that that.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i hope youre just in from the pub and not wasting company time young man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Hmmm, company time? Are you in work WWM?
    Haaahaa! I'm just enjoying a few days off. wink.gif--|--<
    Should be catching up on all that lost sleep, but staying up all night playing TeamFortress is way more fun!

[This message has been edited by Dead{o}Santa (edited 06-11-99).]

Advertisement