Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Siemens unlock?

• 21-11-2003 2:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

I changed over a number from o2 to vodafone but the phone (c25) is locked to o2, is there an easy way to unlock it without buying some product or service, if you know how, please help, Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭Faltermyer

If its a C25 you must have it ages - therefore you should be able to get it unlocked by O2?

If its pre-pay then once youve topped up by €130 or more you can have it unlocked by O2.

PostPay- usually end of your contract I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

€130 then I get get it unlocked, I doubt they can do it there and then in the shop but I'll give it a go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

They wont unlock it because I'm not the original owner of the phone, I'd have to get them to request it to be unlocked. I've no way of getting in contact with that person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭Faltermyer

Thatll be the Data Protection Act then...

But think about it - you wouldnt want some **** who'd robbed your phone to be able to walk into an O2 store and just get your phone unlocked!

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭EricM

Theres a place around the corner from easons on o'connel st that unlocks phones for 20 euro.
    Sorry im not sure the exact name or location of the place but i know its around that area somewhere.

• Advertisement
Advertisement