Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The DOOM Clan

Options
  • 25-10-1999 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭

http://fly.to/2040 - AHHHHHH!

pby2040.gif

[This message has been edited by 2040 (edited 25-10-99).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

Members are needed!

[This message has been edited by 2040 (edited 25-10-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Ok, so is this a Quake clan called DOOM, or a doom clan called DOOM?
    I'm confused....

PS. Have you seen the site at 1024x768? (-ahem' small enough?) smile.gif

Copyright(c) Dildo Corp.(TM) 1999
    All trademarks are the property or their respective owners. If you believe this message is an illegal/pirate copy, please phone weather-dial on: 1550 123854

[This message has been edited by Dead{o}Santa (edited 25-10-99).]

Made the site in two minutes bud.Just had to get it official(CLANRING).It'll get better>

It's a QUAKEWORLD clan by the way.We just use the doomguy skin and stuff./<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

So what mod U play?
    (doom-mod?) smile.gif

Copyright(c) Dildo Corp.(TM) 1999
    All trademarks are the property or their respective owners. If you believe this message is an illegal/pirate copy, please phone weather-dial on: 1550 123854

• Advertisement

Members are needed so badly.Even if you're crap - email me - 2040@netspeedway.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

ahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

GT rule ure world buddy!!!!
    I wish sad.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I'm a free agent but lets face it when it comes to the muso it's a case of me deciding if I want your clan and not the other way around so let me know if you want The Muso on your side and I'll think about it. As a scoop I'll just tell ye that all the big clans are so stoopid they haven't noticed that I am king of all I survey at the mo on the CA server and naturally have not bothered to enlist me. Their loss.

M

[This message has been edited by musician (edited 04-11-99).]

REALLY - we neeeeeeeeeeed members.

http://fly.to/2040

2040@netspeedway.com

I cant remember my icq number...oh well

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

A game with GT would be what I'd suggest.
    Good to see two new clans on the scene (even if they are fledgling)

GL!

DeV.

After all my effort i get around 7 responses, 2 of which were asking me things like:"What's quakeworld??"I probably got no responses from the irish quake community.The rest if they were to play for me would have a ping the size of mount everest.I have around 6 members now.But not all are definite so i need members.Even if you're totally crap e-mail me.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

You have to expect that I'm afraid, you gotta get out and hustle for members (usually on the servers).

If you want a friendly or a training against CG we'd be up for it. Just mail me.
    devore@spinsol.com

Tom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

is it a clan arena clan ?
    ill join yis then, i dont play for dk now,
    and i play the od time on weekends

paddor@oceanfree.net smile.gif

pat

Advertisement