Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polar release 'Butterflies'

Options
  • 21-11-2003 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

attachment.php?s=&postid=1225068

Polar's new single Butterflies will be available on Friday the 28th of November.
    It'll be in Tower & Road Records in Dublin to begin with, and then possibly a few more, and a few more around the country.

We're doing a wee launch night at The Village (beside Whelans) to celebrate finally having a cd to follow up 'South', thats on Thursday the 27th of November and support on the night comes from The Marshal Stars* and Gary Scully.
    Doors are at 8pm and its €8 in with a flyer or €9 without.

We're also in Tower Records on Saturday the 29th of November at 1pm to do a short instore set.

Last but not least we'll be on ICON on Phantom on Sunday the 30th between 5 and 7pm with Paul Clarke

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

flyer for the village gig

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

the single will be on sale at the following places

dublin

tower records
    road records

galway

redlight records

cork

plugd records

waterford

BPM records

wexford

BPM records

www.roadrecs.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Rusty Rhythm

Go the Polar!

Best o' Luck with the release and the upcoming Gigs.
    Smile at us from the stars won't ye!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭tiggertigger

Unless I'm struck by lightning and dipped in wax (like last time)
    I'll see you there
    Heard Near FM went well mick. Can't pick it up out in this neck
    of the woods. Shame.
    Best o luck
    t

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Do the drums vibrate on purpose?? Just regarding a review in the Hub last time. I thought you were pretty good but ur woman gave you a gobful. I wasnt sure whether the drums vibrating in the quiet bits was on porpoise or not.

Anyhow, look forward to the gig, will be in the villlage tonite givin ye a bit of moral, but if the freebies who come in late who dont give a sh1te about the music and ****1n rabbit about their sharons so you cant hear owt ill be off.

Hope simgle does well, do you get free kitchen paper with this one too??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Good Men, Great Show.

Didn't hear no upwardly mobile types natterin.

I think everyone did indeed give a ****e about the music to use your delicate phrasing acquiescefc.

****es given all round. G'wan the Polar.

mmmm

F :)

Advertisement