Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netsystem

• 21-11-2003 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

I'm relatively new to boards so I hope this hasn't been covered in a previous thread (couldn't find it anywhere anyway). Is anyone familiar with netsystem.com? They're offering sat broadband @ €49 per quarter. Worth checking out or no??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

looks someway decent. Bear in mind though that it is one way satellite and you'll still need to hang onto your modem. Could be quite good when used with a flat rate service like UTVip or netsmart.

just spotted a 6 gig cap... There is an option to upgrade to a 50 gig cap but that expires at the end of the year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭mickger

Ive been with Netsystem for 18 months and would recommend it to anyone especially if you can't get DSL. Its light years better then dial-up but not as fast as DSL (which i just got recently) Downloads are about 35KB/s constant. Surfing is good too. I had UTV XL and Netsystem which i found was a good combination as i never went over the 180 Hrs. At the moment i use my DSL as the upload with Netsystem so i can get my 6gigs a month and combined with the 8 gigs on Clicksilver gives me a heathly 14gigs per month. Overall its a good product but obviously if you can get DSL go with that.

Advertisement