Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siemens C55 Software

• 21-11-2003 12:31pm
    Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have a siemens c55, got an aftermarket data cable from ebay, and I've been struggling to find that right software for using it! I was able at some stage to find some software (now lost) but didn't have the ringtones i needed. Now the situation is reversed. Anyone have this phone and used the data cables?

Thanks,

Mark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 820 ✭✭✭qBot

Check out http://mobile.box.sk/
    It's got a lot of software for updating firmware here,. I'm fairly sure you'll find ringtones and the like too.however i tried unlocking a friends phone once with this software and it broke the phone, so be careful.

I'd be interested myself to know if anyone has got some nice firmware for a c45 that they know works.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

Originally posted by Legbreaker
    I have a siemens c55, got an aftermarket data cable from ebay, and I've been struggling to find that right software for using it!

not sure what software you are looking for, but the Siemens has Handset Software (updates), PC Software and Drivers on the my-siemens site

BrianG

Advertisement