Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good deal for a laptop?

• 21-11-2003 12:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭

EVO D500 UltraSlim Legacy Free C1.4Ghz, 20GB, 256MB XP Pro/W2K (plus a free all in one printer/scanner/copier) € 375

Ex vat and delivery.

Sounds good to me. what you others think?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Yeah it does
    2nd hand ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

yep that looks like an alrite deal.(the printer/scanner combo sweetens the deal) couple of q's tho

what is the processor? (i see the letter c so prob a celeron i take it?)or else its a centrino an the price should have been €1375
    what optical drives if any (dvd or cdrw would make this a very nice cheapo laptop)

i take it this aint available from a shop or anythin an ur just buying it from a guy somewhere? actually just noticed that u mention vat + delivery, are you getting this from a website somewhere + if so could u post an address

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I'll take one too :D

That seems like quite a good offer. Is it legit though? Seems like one of the offers you get with silly popup ads or something some guy is trying to sell you that he 'nicked or something.

Though, I'd still buy it.

It looks like a Celeron though whosurpaddy, most Centurno processors are around about €1800+ . Also its a 1.4ghz and the Centurnos are around 2ghz or so if im not mistaken. May be totally wrong though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Sorry guys, it's a sort of 'in-company only' thing from one of my suppliers.
    She may get suspicious if I buy 3!

It is a celeron but that's all the specs i have on it at the moment. Not sure about optical drives but I've asked them for link to specs or summat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

Originally posted by Kananga
    Sorry guys, it's a sort of 'in-company only' thing from one of my suppliers.
    She may get suspicious if I buy 3!

It is a celeron but that's all the specs i have on it at the moment. Not sure about optical drives but I've asked them for link to specs or summat.

well if u do wanna sell one on then ill take it:D

id say go for it, that spec of laptop should do everything u want it to, providing u dont want to do any heavy graphics work or serious gaming on it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement