Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hasta La Vista Internet

Options
  • 16-11-1998 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

I'm sure some of you will have a party at the end of this email ... but this email is my funeral
    as off 9:00pm GMT Lord Khan has died ... due to parental trouble over TE bills my comps have been removed from my hold. stop cheering not finished just yet you mangy mutts

worst case I am off until next summer ( the end ) if I get in to UL (I hope) can stalk the nD lads more often then
    best case I get visitation rights to one of my comps one day a week. or pay te bill and back by christmas ( bill is no problem but parents are ). Will I'm sure Chaos is having a baby by now.

No quake for anything up to 8 months this sucks Won't even let me near a calculator cause I rig it to connect to the net... can you play quake on a lcd watch i wonder? well I'm sure I'll find out

anyway good bye for now ( a very long now it while be ) I'll miss you lousy bunch of buggers ... and but you're unique not gonna find any body like you ... damn getting all soppy now .uh er I'll kill you all or something ... *group hug* .pocky emmotions what do i need them for ... doesn't suit my line of work.

And Daaa behave or I'll come back for you ennis isn't that far away :-)

and this is for Dev ... I have never Nuked ... or screwed anybody's comp who is from #quake I have honour where it counts.

Chaos and MikeS you can have your party now

Perm Connection Formly known as Lord Khan Signing off .... %*~ CONNECTION LOST %#*

Cian Caball

Look me up if you're ever in limerick ... just look for the gaint demoic castle :-)

and somebody get Surjeon back his Blue Toy ( don't laugh I know where you live )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

See ya LK..... you'll be back.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Irc wont be the same without you LordKhan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

nooo

[This message has been edited by Koopa (edited 07-11-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Cya round lk..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

I LOVE YOU MAN I REALLY DO!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by FreaK_BrutheR (edited 08-11-99).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

Why is everyone saying bye to him if he is all ready off-line?? huh huh??? :P..

heh, talk to ya soon lk, you`ll be back :)..

Ro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 reaper

Not to worry, isn't unmetered dialup coming in after Christmas?
    In simpler terms, this means that you pay a flat rate for any phone-call to an ISP. You don't pay for time. And yes, that DOES mean you can happily leave yourself logged on for a few weeks at the cost of about 15pence.
    Have some.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Really? What'd I heard was that they were going to trial unmetered access for the Chrismas period.

Dan

I don't think it will be 15p, if it is I suspect the phonelines might start developing a little more noise then normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

lads its a post wishing lk luck and saying cya later not to discuss rates do it in a sep post
    sorry but...........
    anyways....all the best lk miss ya!!!!!!!
    hehe cya later

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

GLuck LK dood
    cya round sometime
    (when the get cybercafes in limerick eh eh :)

later

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Tough one LK - take it easy and see you online again.

John.
    --

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭MikeS

really great gtfoh ya lummocks!!......aww no all the best to ya LK even though i know ya dont like friends looks like yer stuck wiv a few here wheather ya like it or not. And noooooo! i was being honest...but like u said wtf wants to be friends with u ?? well now ya see :)

MikeS

Adra... talking about phone rates is what LK would of wanted :) And sep never posts anything anymore, they must of finally given him some work to do :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

ahahah, its true, kinda of :)
    ahh the board just got boring, was never anything good on it anymore, its gradually improving but ya never know :)
    hope the hangover is ok hobbed :):):)
    laters
    SePtiC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 LordKhan

Ouch this hurts ( on a 486 dx2 50mhz laptop 28.8 cc modem ) well I'm at a friends house right now with with my comp still I'd be on if it meant a 2bit connection :-)

Thanks anyway :-)

btw it's more like £35 a month flat rate but I still have the mother of all mothers TE bills :-) well since my last posting I have 1/5 of it paid off but seems like I'm gonna have to sell this shoddy laptop to my sis but She's easy to rip off so I should be back soon

if you're in limerick I'll be the one with the "will work for net" sign around my neck :-)

Draco I mean LordKhan ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Da

ammm...I really don't know what to say. Even tho myself and Cian didn't get on on irc really well...I still will really really miss his antics and annoying comments...he really is a gass bloke. Believe it or not ppl hes a really sound guy in real life :)
    *sniff sniff* I'm sure it won't be long before you are back on-line...Cian, man hope to talk to you REAL soon and go to all the LANS dude...keep in touch.
    Daaa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

old topic just thought I'd reopen it too see what you all said :-)

regrets :-) lots I bet shame you can change old postings though

" Let justice be done through the heaven's fall"
    []-=--=--=--=--=---[ Lord Khan ]---=--=--=--=--=-[]
    ;'-Techwolf.net Admin-';
    E-mail: drazicus@esatclear.ie
    Mirablis ICQ: UIN# 9583037
    IRC: #techwolf @ irc.techwolf.net
    []-=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=-[]

[This message has been edited by Lord Khan (edited 08-11-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

bahhhhhh

[This message has been edited by adra (edited 07-11-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

hey your back!

so did you pay your bills?, howd the leaving go? smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

ummmm
    Why are u mentioning me? i dont know you and havent really talked to u since to old iol server. I wouldnt notice if you were on next week or if you werent tbh

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    dk 0wns U

Advertisement