Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good People Of North Boards, I Have Failed You

Options
  • 21-11-2003 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

I know I've been taliking about getting a second Airsoft match arranged for quite sometime now, but I'm afraid it won't be happening just yet. I've been told that pretty much the rest of the year is booked, so you'll have to hang in there a little longer.

Rest assured, I'll keep looking into it and as soon as I have a date set I'll let everyone know. Why don't you use the time to polish up on your combat training, oil your AK-47s and sharpen your Rambo knives.

Not that you'll stand a chance against me and Jim's Super-Elite-French-Foreign-Legion-Team-Kick-Ass- skills.

Semper Fi.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

Originally posted by pauldeehan

Not that you'll stand a chance against me and Jim's Super-Elite-French-Foreign-Legion-Team-Kick-Ass- skills.

Semper Fi.

Dont make me laugh Paul, my sup0r skillz will mean i will take both u and jim alone.

Also around what dates are they free if it is bad as u say then what about something around easter?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

here paul...

any chance of getting it around the end of january/start of February?

I cant do anything after the end of February... cos i will be a busy man... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

YOU HAVE FAILED ME PAUL! Hang your head in shame.

McKinless Challenges our might. I chorttle.

He wasnt even in Bosnia! :rolleyes:

As paul and I are Bosnia/Chechnya vets + we are members of Jim and Pauls Super-Elite-French-Foreign-Legion-Team-Kick-Ass- skills, mckinless will feel the wrath of our japanese manufactured specially moulded pellets!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH (gasp) Muha!

O.k. at christmas, im gonna phone up, pick a date, and phone all the beehatches for a get together. I'll split the contact load with you paul?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Hmm, I'm pushing for Mid-January.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

Dont forget me paul/jim, bosnia doesnt make a scratch to a fallen* black hawk down pilot....

(Ronin the git shot me as i was making my final escape :p )

GL HF CU@AIRSOFT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

What was a samurai, who was disgraced by failing to protect his now slain master and who must wander the land as a mercenary, doing at Airsoft?

If you make reference to my cousin i think he's known as Ronan.

He shot my as i was making my escape

I taught him everything he knows.

:ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

I got about half the american team as they went for the "copter". Shouted "Allah Akbar!!!" and emptied an entire clip at them. Ran out of ammo. Realised I had none left. Shouted "**** this" and employed the old tactical backwards advance manuevre (thats running away).

Advertisement