Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The hour is Near..........

Options
  • 08-11-1999 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

n heaven we'll all have our reward...iam the way the truth...and the light......this *quake* community is awash with sinners....and only I and *I* alone can rid this place of sin and return in to grace
    and goodness...id just like to thank you all for believing in me...for with out ye I am nothing......Believe in me and the kingdom of heaven.....well be belong to ye.....beware sinners for the hour of repentance...is near!.......Sher-0f-Christ......is about to die for the sins of an entire community? why?for what you ask?....his reward??....a nail in each wrist...one in each foot, a crown of ****ing thorns,a lance in the side and the knowledge that with his death......the souls of many have been cleansed......go my children.......and sin no more.....and love and serve....the Lord(sheron).

PS: please wait untill the final hym has ended....
    *go the mass has ended**walk in the light* blah blah blah....get out ta ****..........
    yours in awe and wonder....
    Sher-0f-0N/KinDreD

'ThE SuN aLwAyS sHiNe wItH a WhOrE'

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

ok paul, your'e starting to scare me now smile.gif

Advertisement