Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN Lan question

Options
  • 22-11-2003 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭

Quick question. I'm running a small lan with two other players. We're playing Adam Miller's Shadowlords chapters. Problem is shortly into the level we are transported by the mission to a new part. That works ok and we play away.

I save the game.

Then one of the lads exits and rejoins (change character). When he returns he joins back to the very start and since he can't get transported because he needs to be with the rest of the party he stays stuck. We can see his portrait on the side and talk to him but there's no way to get him to return to our part. Is there any way we can send him back to where we are waiting.

As mentioned the mission structure needs the whole party to transport. This is pretty annoying. Any help? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Well you could always log in as DM and transport him

Dont know exactly how to do that though it is possible. Look up the exact command on the net, should be there somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

I used to GM NWN's quite allot i'll look up the old list of commands and get back to you asap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

tis easy, log in as Dm, jump to the correct player location, then select the player who needs to be moved in the chooser and teleport them to u. done.

Advertisement