Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[ Official EA/Dice ] Deluxe Edition Released

Options
  • 22-11-2003 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭

Well, good news for anyone who does not have Battlefield 1942. You can now get a hold of the Deluxe Edition. It is now released.

127715m.jpg

* Battlefield 1942™ the 2002 Game of the Year.
    * The highly-acclaimed Battlefield 1942™:The Road to Rome expansion pack.
    * All-out combat in all four theatres: South Pacific, North Africa, and Eastern and Western Europe. Plus, the Italian Campaign and two new maps: Coral Sea and Operation Aberdeen.
    * Go to war online with up to 64 players - one explosive online battle!
    * Blast away with over 40 vehicles and more than 20 weapons.
    * Map Editor - design your own battlefields.
    * Strategy Guide - includes all the tips you need to take out the enemy.

From Ea Store

Details are as follows: This set comprises of Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield: The Road To Rome. It will also ship with Battlecraft and updates [though im not too sure if its the v1.5 update]. You can buy it online from play.com for £26.99. and amazon.co.uk for £25.99 + P&P. I assume you will also be able to get it from normal stores such as Smyths, HMV and Game etc. Though usually online prices cannot be matched as always.

If you dont already have a copy of Battlefield 1942 go out and get yourself the Deluxe Edition now! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

pity it doesn't ship with the swoww2 also ah well can't have everything :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Nitrox

Already put in a order at Play.com, so far i have had to borrow from a friend, but now i want my own version! Best game ever!!:D

Advertisement