Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

if anyone is using ACDSee 5.0

Options
  • 22-11-2003 2:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

i have modded it to be much easier to work with, the menus are much more better place than with the original software, if you are interested/not scared of a virus i can send it to you(EXE only not the whole program, sorry)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭GUI

i use 4.0 here of acdsee

small lean,before they added useless crap no one uses

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

GUI,

hahah, i thought exactly lke you and i too used 4.0, but trust me when i tried 5.0 for some time, it's much better and has better(needed ) features

have you tried 6.0? now that is a crap!!!! they made it with XP like menus and stuff, you can't switch it to classic, it has loads of useless features(i tried em all but they all suck - new ones)

anyways, if you ever decide to switch to v5.0 (i'd highly recommend, and i myself hate when program has loads of stupid ****, i like it as little as possible and as needed as possible) let me know

one warning 5.0 loads a little bit slower, but trust me it's worth it :D

Advertisement