Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6800: Memory and Opinions

Options
  • 22-11-2003 3:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me how much memory this phone has? I tried a Google search, but found a lot of conflicting information.

Also would those of you who have used it recommend it?

thanks

sunbeam

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

Total memory pool (4 Mb) can be shared between MMS messages (the largest size is 30 kb per one message); ringing tones (45 are pre-default, totally up to 60, average size is 5 Kb); images (there are 20 pre-default pictures; totally up to 96, average size is 10 Kb); Java applications (up to 64 Kb for one application; 4 are pre-default, totally up to 15 applications)

bit of a gimik 2 b honest
    its pretty cool though if u are a gadget freak like me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Originally posted by JesusThatsGreat
    6 MB internal memory

http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,8764,33211,00.html

Yeah the 6600 looks pretty amazing all right, but unless it's selling at €300 or less on contract by the end of April it's beyond my budget. :(

It wont be launched here til after Xmas so you have loadsa time to save.

Please tell me that Vodafone aren't going to 'customise' it. :)

• Advertisement

Its pretty safe to assume that it is gonna be a Live handset, so its pretty certain you gonna get some "optimisation" carried out ;)

'Optimisation' I can handle to a certain extent, just as long as they go easy on the Vodafone logos. Still it looks like there isn't much room for those on the handset....

Advertisement