Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFS underground

Options
  • 22-11-2003 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭

anyone played this game yet? i saw it in a shop yesterday and it seems pretty impressive, but then i like street racin games like that. It features loadsa customisable cars and you can unlock parts.

so wats your opinion on this game.

im gettin 2 or 3 games in the next few days and i was thinkin of gettin it, tonk hawks underground, and ssx (im 15 dont hate me for my choice in games) so wart do you think are those games any good?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Clicky Search is your friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

k cool sorry didnt evn kno about racin sims

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

First excuse the shinzonmeister for his absence, my comp blew up last saturday and had to get a replacement MOBO and chip, which is happily purring away at me now as i write

Ive only had infrequent access to the net in work and this is my first proper day back online

Anyhoo I was gonna get this game i really was, but then i saw the price and it was definite no no

59:99 euro across all formats in gamestop compuworld ETC, even tried smyths here in waterford they didnt have it in :confused:

Crazy price, return of the king also the same price as above, but its been out a few weeks and theyve dropped the price now to 52:99 LOL

What a rip off

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

played it last night, it looks great, but the play of it is very much like the other need for speeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

From the minute you played Hot Pursuit mode in NFS3, you knew that was the direction the series had to take to survive - it injected something new and fresh into the genre that set it apart from the likes of Test Drive 4/5 and various other racing games of the day.

NFS Underground is really the progression from the Hot Pursuit line...it's an enjoyable enough romp. If you're into racing, more specifically arcade-ish, street racing...this should be, er, right up your street.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭mickger

I'm really enjoying it on the X-Box. The graphics are just outstanding and very realistic. But if your not into racers i would'nt get it. By the way Medal of Honor Rising Sun is my favorite game this year so far. Got the import from the US( was realeased there on the 11th) and i was'nt diaspointed. The opening level in Pearl Harbour is the best start to a game i have played in a long time. I'll just say get it and you will know what i'm talking about.

Advertisement