Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HIV-NOT POSITIVE

Options
  • 09-11-1999 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Idropped by one of the match servers last night and made a few comments. Guess what happened? Some HIV Tosser kicked me off the server. Of course it is possible that they take the game so seriously because they are sad *******s that dont have a life outside q2. probably shower together after the matches too! They aint but jack and ****,and jack left town a while ago. Learn some manners kiddies!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

yes hello, i kicked you from war2. HIV were practicing with DF, we asked you and another [RC] member to leave, i think it was phrased "please can you leave, private clan match in progress", i only kicked you when you or the other lad became obnoxious. and btw, rev hellfire is in HIV just as i am, and we've helped you out below, so no hard feelings ehh? smile.gif.

when clans are training on the war servers and they ask you to leave, just leave. we will do the same for you. i can retrieve the server log later and post the relevant parts up here if you wish.

if you want to organize a match between rc and hiv we'd be more than welcome to play you guys.

calm down smile.gif

[This message has been edited by ButcherOfNog (edited 09-11-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

I don't remember this. But then again my memory is not what it was smile.gif

Spartacus Clan games are normally private. Specators are not normally allowed as with the clans subs etc more would make the server more laggy. It was nothing personal i'am sure.

JM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭spartacus

ok guys fair nuff.No hard feelings and its true you helped me get sorted out with the server.whats the situation with playing on the war servers anyway? you said that the servers can't be booked (though i seem to remember some clan member saying they owned it in some way)so if i want to arrange a clan bang is it a case of the two clans just turn up and hope no one is on? yes we will take on hiv at some stage but we haven,t been playing together as a clan long,course we do have a female player and will likely attract more(the irish charm dont ya know). So lets start afresh and may the roach be with you. You can find us on enta net (when its up) or net com every night,drop by we can always use the target practise hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

female player???

tell her to get herself into #quake.ie on the irc.quake.ie server............

/me cheers...BACKUP!!!!.......look toulouse....BACKUP!!!!!

no problem smile.gif

pop onto the server and ask is it a private game, easiest thing to do. I'll prob be on tonite around 11 or so, might cya then. gimmie the ip's of those servers you normally play on too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

hehehe
    if one side has the same clan name, and all the opposition have the same clan name then its a bit of a give-away smile.gif

who won?
    prolly DF as usual smile.gif

[DF]Pebble smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭MrBlonde

Wanted Pak 9 also has an active Q2 female member smile.gif
    *ahem* or is that attractive instead of active wink.gif

[W;P9]K1TT3N

whooarrr laaaasss

[This message has been edited by MrBlonde (edited 09-11-99).]

Its a very long time since the HIV and DF first team squads played a proper game, perhaps after the ukccl season?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

aye nog, i'll have to give brain a shout about that one. t'would be nice to have something to do the Monday after season 7 is finished smile.gif
    - Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Generally you can have the server if you have 2 teams wanting to play a match. People won't mind that.

With all these new Iirshish clans about NBK W tongue.gif9 and Spartacus [ Sorry forgot your clan tag] Df good Sunday night Mini League there ?? smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭spartacus

lo butcher,jm, the ip for enta is 195.74.96.40:27910 its been down for the last couple of days, alternatively we play on net com which is 194.42.225.230:27910 its dm with rotating maps. Almost always find the regulars on after 6, either some of {rc) or (ec) if you dont like much chat in games its not the place to be, but most people on there are a1. Watch out for (ec)whispy, he'll get your mind!hehe
    L8r, You guys any good with a roach?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

BTW, as far as I know the rumours of HIV showering together after matches aren't true at all. Doozer, though, is another matter altogether.... First thing every member gets on entry is soap on a rope.... :/

Ja,
    Rob

Advertisement